Drive Thru for Mavic Speed Release
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub, or chain keeper, that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain in between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. Installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great or packing the bike for transport. Originally developed by cyclocross legend, McGovern Cycles, now brought to you by The Robert Axle Project!
*This Drive Thru is ONLY for Mavic Speed Release systems, as it has a unique “double lead-in” thread pitch.
- This Drive Thru is only for use with Mavic Speed Release systems. It has a special thread pitch that can’t be used with other frames!
- For cleaning your chain anywhere, any time.
- Short dummy axle allows for quick, one-handed installation, and easy chain placement, as you only need to thread into the drive side dropout.
- Chain can be easily added on to removed from pulley.
- Knurled axle stud head is easy to finger tighten with cold/greasy/oily hands.
- Pulley is captured on the dummy axle with the O-ring, or can be quickly removed to fit flat in a toolbox.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The diameter of the Drive Thru is 12 mm
- This Drive Thru has a proprietary “double lead in” thread pitch for Mavic Speed Release systems only.
- Dummy axle precision machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip.
- Pulley is machined from durable Delrin.
- Oil and solvent resistance O-ring.
- Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame.
- No tools required, simple one hand installation.
- Weight: 62 grams.