Our Thru Axle Finder Guarantee
Robert Axle thru axles are designed and made to fit YOUR bike and YOUR needs! That’s why we’ve created this handy Thru Axle Finder so you can find the exact axle that you need. When you use the Thru Axle Finder, we guarantee the result of the Finder, 100%.
Hexlox Bicycle Security System
The Hexlox bicycle security system is unique because it inserts directly into your existing bolts – no need to add a heavy or bulky part to your bike. The magnetic locks come in 4mm, 5mm and 6mm sizes that fit into the most common bolts on a bike. This provides theft protection for ALL your vulnerable components—wheels, seat post, saddle, stem, and headset.
- Secure – Tested against all standard thief tools. Even the Berlin Lock Picking Society failed to open Hexlox. Each set comes with a unique numbered key.
- Quality – Made in Germany with 316 Stainless Steel. Rustproof, weatherproof with beautiful design.
- Ease of Use – Install your Hexlox in three seconds. Just insert it into the hex bolt and you’re done.
- Lightweight – At less than 1 gram, Hexlox adds negligible weight to your bike.
How To Purchase
Purchase Robert Axle Thru axles and Hexlox locks for both your axles and for other vulnerable components. Here’s how:
- Use our Lightning Bolt-On Axle Fitment Selector to find and purchase front and rear axles that fit on your bike. *You cannot retro-install a Hexlox into a previously purchased axle. We need to install the magnetic insert here at the Robert Axle factory when you purchase your axle.
- Visit our Hexlox Product Page to purchase Hexlox locks and keys.
- To secure your Lightning Bolt-On Axles, you’ll need a 6mm Hexlox for each axle.
- For other all other components, check your bike for what you want to secure. Options include Hexlox’s that fit in 4mm, 5mm and 6mm bolts, so check your bike and purchase what you need!