Are looking to add an Old Man Mountain cargo rack or tow a trailer with your Evil? Our Evil Nut will replace the stock derailleur nut. This allows use of our thru axles designed for BOB Trailers, OMM Racks, indoor trainers, Followme or Yoke Trailers on all Evil bikes. You will need our axle too, this is just the nut. No changes to the integrity of the Evil derailleur hanger system and maintains crisp shifting performance
- Replacement Nut for Evil bikes derailleur hanger.
- This nut has a 6mm hex broach instead of the stock 5mm provided by Evil. This makes it less prone to stripping the head of the nut.
- We offer this nut to allow use of our speciality axles to attach BOB Trailer, Indoor Trainers, Followme and yoke-style trailers.
- Better Tolerances. Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing.
This is just a replacement for the nut that holds the derailleur hanger. It is not a complete derailleur hanger or axle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Our nut is precision CNC machined in the USA from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized for rugged durability. Our axles are built to the tightest standards in the industry.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or removal using your standard 6mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?
All orders from our website are via US Postal Service, from Oregon, U.S.A. We make every effort to ship your order within one business day.
Shipping rates and average delivery times are:
• United States: $7.50 USD, 3-4 business days
• Canada: $21.50 USD, 10-14 business days
• All other International: $21.50 USD, 12-16 business days
We are unable to offer expedited shipping. If you need expedited shipping of our products, please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options. We cannot take responsibility for any delays during shipping, including delays in customs or incorrect shipping information.