This kit includes three axles and all the spacers and proprietary thru axle adapters need to get any 12mm thru axle equipped road, cross or mountain bike on a trainer.
- These 12mm Trainer Axles are designed to adapt a 12mm thru-axle equipped fat bike to your wheel-on trainer. These are compatible with all the popular trainer brands: 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and more.
- The axle is installed with a simple 5 mm hex/allen key.
- Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of a fat bike hub. All three of these axles measure approximately 200 mm from tip to tip.
Robert Axle Fit Kit contains three axles:
- One 1.0 fine threaded axle with an axle shaft length of 229 mm. We include spacers to reduce the effective length of the axle shaft down to 217 mm. X-12 tapered spacer included.
- One 1.5 mm threaded axle has an axle shaft length of 229 mm. We include spacers to reduce the overall length of the shaft down to the 217 mm.
- One 1.75 mm threaded axle has an axle shaft length of 229 mm. We include spacers to reduce the overall length of the shaft down to the 217 mm.
- Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×197 hub does not equal a 197 mm long axle.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- All our products are designed, built and quality tested in the USA. And have been proven around the world.
All orders from our website are via US Postal Service, from Oregon, U.S.A. We make every effort to ship your order within one business day.
Shipping rates and average delivery times are:
• United States: $7.50 USD, 3-4 business days
• Canada: $12.50 USD, 10-14 business days
• All other International: $12.50 USD, 12-16 business days
We are unable to offer expedited shipping. If you need expedited shipping of our products, please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options. We cannot take responsibility for any delays during shipping, including delays in customs or incorrect shipping information.