Drive Thru Value Meal – 1.0, 1.5, and 1.75 mm Thread Pitches
The Drive Thru Value Meal is our thru axle dummy hub kit. The Drive Thru is a dummy hub, or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is fast and an effective way to clean your chain in between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. Installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great or packing the bike for transport. Originally developed by cyclocross legend, McGovern Cycles, now brought to you by The Robert Axle Project!
*This Drive Thru Value Meal includes three dummy axles with 1.0, 1.5 and 1.75 thread pitches and one pulley.
- This Value Meal includes: three dummy axles with 1.0, 1.5, and 1.75 mm thread pitches and one Delrin pulley.
- For cleaning your chain anywhere, any time, on any bike.
- Short dummy axle allows for quick, one-handed installation and easy chain placement, as you only need to thread into the drive side dropout.
- Chain can be easily added on to or removed from pulley.
- Knurled axle stud head is easy to finger tighten with cold/greasy/oily hands.
- Pulley is captured on the dummy axle with the O-ring, or can be quickly removed to fit flat in a toolbox.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- All Drive Thru dummy axles are 12 mm in diameter.
- Value Meal includes 1.0, 1.5 and 1.75 mm thread pitch dummy axles.
- Dummy axle precision machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip.
- Pulley is machined from durable Delrin.
- Oil and solvent resistance O-ring.
- Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame.
- No tools required, simple one hand installation.