Trainer Axle Fit Kit – 12 mm Thru Axle Kit for Bike Shops and Fit Studios
Designed for bike shops and bicycle fitters, our Trainer Thru Axle Fit Kit contains every thing you need to fit any road, cross or mountain bike with a 12mm thru axle on a wheel-on trainer. This fits all hub standards: 12×135, 12×142 and 12×148 Boost. We have even sorted out proprietary axle designs from NAILD and FOCUS RAT axles. This Trainer Axle is designed to adapt any thru axle equipped bike with any wheel-on trainer, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other trainers. These are not intended for direct-drive trainers.
This kit is intended specifically for: fit studios, bike fitters, bike shop fit stations and cycling coaches. This axle kit (of 3 axles) is shown at wholesale pricing as this item is not intended for retail consumers. Please contact us for further discounts if you are seeking to purchase quantities greater than 10 kits.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robert Axle Fit Kit contains:
- One 1.0 fine threaded axle, plus spacers, for an axle shaft length of 152 mm to 172 mm and in between. Also includes tapered spacer to match an x-12 axle.
- One 1.5 mm threaded axle, with spacers, for an axle shaft length of 158 mm to 178 mm.
- One 1.75 mm threaded axle, with spacers, for an axle shaft length of 166 mm to 180 mm.
- Three nuts that will replace proprietary systems found on bikes with thru axle made by NAILD and FOCUS RAT.
- Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×148 hub does not equal a 148 mm long axle.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- All our products are designed, built and quality tested in the USA. And have been proven around the world.
Russ Colnett (verified owner) –
francesco paez –
I am a Bikefitter from Colombia in @biomec3d , always suffering for adapt the bikes of m customers to differents trainers.
With this axle i use only one support and i can quickly apadt to many diameters, lenghts and thread pitches. Recommended 100% for bikefittters!