12mm Rear Lightning Bolt-On Axle: For Cervelo R.A.T. with Derailleur Hanger
Cervelo owners with R.A.T. thru axles: This axle will replace the R.A.T. axle found on all Cervelo R.A.T. equipped bikes. In addition to this axle we include our replacement derailleur hanger with with traditional threads. This axle combined with the replacement derailleur hanger will provide a complete threaded thru axle system. Our derailleur hanger matches the geometry and construction of the stock derailleur hanger in every way for crisp shifting performance.
Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer the highest quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle.
Learn about compatibility with Hexlox security systems.
- This axle is designed specifically to replace a rear R.A.T. axle on a Cervelo bike with included derailleur hanger.
- Lightning is Better. Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles.
- Low Profile. No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design.
- Light Weight. Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. Our axle weighs 36 grams. Our axle and hanger weigh a combined 54 grams. Front and rear, our axle system saves a combined 58 grams.
- Easy to install. Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles only require a standard 6 mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal.
- Better Tolerances. Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
- Available Security. Learn about compatibility with Hexlox bike security systems.
This is NOT an axle for attaching trailers or trainers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This axle is designed specifically as a replacement a rear Cervelo R.A.T. thru axle. Included is our Cervelo R.A.T. derailleur hanger into which the axle threads. Our axle is a direct replica of Cervelo’s part number: DRH-WMN112. We do not believe in creating proprietary parts!
- Our axle weighs 36 grams. Our axle and hanger weigh a combined 54 grams. Front and rear, our axle system saves a combined 58 grams.
- The axle is precision CNC machined in the USA from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized for rugged durability. Our axles are built to the tightest standards in the industry.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 6mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?