12mm Thru Axle for Trainer: For Cervelo R.A.T. with Derailleur Hanger
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru axle equipped bike with your wheel-on trainer, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other trainers. Our goal is to fit the thru axle to your bike perfectly, so we minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up and be race ready and fit for the season.
Cervelo owners with R.A.T. thru axles: This axle will replace the R.A.T. axle found on all Cervelo R.A.T. equipped bikes. In addition to this axle we include our replacement derailleur hanger with with traditional threads. This axle combined with the replacement derailleur hanger will provide a complete threaded thru axle system. Our derailleur hanger matches the geometry and construction of the stock derailleur hanger in every way for crisp shifting performance.
- This Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your high quality bike to your on-wheel trainer. These are compatible with all the popular brands: BKool, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and more.
- Our first priority is building a precision thru-axle. Our axles fit into your bike as well or better than the stock thru axle.
- The axle is installed with a simple 5mm hex/allen key. The same tool that you carry on every ride.
- The best part? When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer. Indoors or out.
- Includes our replacement for the RAT derailleur hanger which allows use of our threaded Trainer Axle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robert Axle for Trainers replaces your stock 12 mm thru axle so you can use your bike on a trainer.
- This axle is compatible with BKool, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other on-wheel resistance trainers.
- The true length of the axle shaft is 17o mm. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×142 hub does not equal a 142 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?