Wahoo KICKR Thru Axle Adapter Kit
This Wahoo KICKR Thru Axle Adapter Kit kit provides a stable and secure fit between your 12×142 or 12×148 thru-axle bikes and your KICKR smart trainer. There are multiple editions/models of the KICKR smart trainer, check out the diagram below to verify which model you have.
This kit is made for the 2014 and 2016 KICKR models that require a thru axle adapter kit to work with thru axle bikes. Also the orange anodizing just looks rad.
- This Wahoo KICKR Thru Axle Adapter Kit is designed to adapt your high quality bike to your KICKR direct drive smart trainer.
- The Adapter Kit can often be installed without tools. If your trainer’s threads are marred you may need a single 17mm wrench.
- This kit is made for the 2014 and 2016 KICKR models that require a thru axle adapter kit to work with thru axle bikes. Also the orange anodizing just looks rad.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robert Axle Wahoo KICKR Thru Axle Adapter Kit securely mounts your thru axle bike to KICKR smart trainers.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and anodized for rugged durability and style.
- No special tools required. It can often be installed without tools. You may need a 17mm wrench if your trainer’s threads are marred.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?
- Review our instructions.
- Visit our FAQs page.
- View our Warranty & Returns page.
All orders from our website are via US Postal Service, from Oregon, U.S.A. We make every effort to ship your order within one business day.
Shipping rates and average delivery times are:
• United States: $7.50 USD, 3-4 business days
• Canada: $21.50 USD, 10-14 business days
• All other International: $21.50 USD, 12-16 business days
We are unable to offer expedited shipping. If you need expedited shipping of our products, please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options. We cannot take responsibility for any delays during shipping, including delays in customs or incorrect shipping information.
Tom Hess (verified owner) –
This adapter is perfect for mounting my ’20 Trek Domane on a KICKR ’14. This solves the Wahoo thru axle issue for the Domane, Madone, and Emonda. Wahoo has no solution for the older KICKR’s but Robert Axle Project does!
Amazing product! Looks rad and works absolutely perfectly with my 2021 Cannondale Scalpel with boost spacing! Now I’m up and running on my Kickr with my mountain bike, ready to train hard and hit the races!
I have the wahoo brand thru axle adapter for my 142mm mountain bike, and this Robert Axle Project axle is way better quality than the Wahoo brand adapter!
Darcy (verified owner) –
Works like a charm on a Kickr ’14 with a 2018 Synapse Hi-Mod.
Totally amazed by the shipping speed. Next day to Canada!
James (verified owner) –
Works great! KICKR Generation 2 (2016) with a Jeffsy Core 2, 12 speed Sram NX Eagle, 12×148 axle.
David (verified owner) –
I’m so glad you guys exist. Your product is top quality and works beautifully! Anyone with a wahoo with a whacky rear spacing (like 148 boost) can benefit from this beautiful product.
Molly (verified owner) –
I had no idea what adapter to get for my used Wahoo Kickr. Through the chat I spoke to a real live human, had all my questions answered, and was confident I was getting the right thing. The adapter looks very cool. My second purchase from this site and couldn’t be happier.
Alberto (verified owner) –
Really great product and very very fast delivery.good quality customer service is very important.excellent job guys.
Adam Kallergis (verified owner) –
Don’t waste your money on the adapter from Wahoo… only buy the Robert Axle version. I made the mistake on buying the Wahoo version initially, and it simply didn’t work on my new Merida Reacto. Thankfully, the Robert Axle version did the job perfectly, and I didn’t need to purchase an all new Kickr.
Patrick Jones (verified owner) –
I lost my Wahoo adapter in a home move. Wahoo was sold out of the adapter online and every bike shop I went to asking about it looked at me like I had 3 heads. Finally, I stumbled upon the Robert Axle version and it worked PERFECTLY! It’s honestly even better than the one Wahoo made and I didn’t have to buy a new Kickr!