King Thru Axle – 12×167 or 172mm with 1.0mm Thread
Lightweight, stylish, and anodized to match your Chris King precision components, King Thru Axles are the perfect pop of refined detail to bring together your bike build.
A collaboration with Chris King Precision Components.
- Available for front or rear wheel use. Available to fit road, cross, gravel, e-bikes and mountain bikes.
- Low Profile. No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design.
- Light Weight. Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength.
- Easy to install. Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles only require a standard 6 mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal.
- Better Tolerances. Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
This is NOT an axle for attaching trailers or trainers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Black, Turquoise, 3D-Violet
- The diameter of this axle is 12 mm and the true length of the axle shaft is 183 mm. We include a tapered X-12 spacer for 175 mm axle length fitment. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×148 hub does not equal a 148 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.0 mm thread pitch.
- Weight: 46 grams
- The axle is precision CNC machined in the USA from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized for rugged durability. Our axles are built to the tightest standards in the industry.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 6mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- Compatible with Hexlox security systems.
Need more information about how our axles work?