Hexlox – Bike protection done right.
$ 15.00 – $ 20.00
Purchase Robert Axle Thru axles and Hexlox locks for both your axles and for other vulnerable components.
- To secure your Lightning Bolt-On Axles, you’ll need one 6mm Hexlox for each axle. These include the magnetic insert for our axles which, since they are aluminum are not magnetic.
- Add at least one key to install and remove your Hexlox system. You will receive a key which matches the Hexlox you order. Order multiple keys if you want a spare.
- For other all other components, check your bike for what you want to secure. Options include Hexlox’s that fit in 4mm, 5mm and 6mm bolts, so check your bike and purchase what you need!
- Don’t forget to go here (link) and order our Lightning Bolt-on Axles for your bike. Enter your bike information into our Fitment Selector database.
The Hexlox bicycle security system is unique because it inserts directly into your existing bolts – no need to add a heavy or bulky part to your bike. The magnetic locks come in 4mm, 5mm and 6mm sizes that fit into the most common bolts on a bike. This provides theft protection for ALL your vulnerable components—wheels, seat post, saddle, stem, and headset.
- Secure – Tested against all standard thief tools. Even the Berlin Lock Picking Society failed to open Hexlox. Each set comes with a unique numbered key.
- Quality – Made in Germany with 316 Stainless Steel. Rustproof, weatherproof with beautiful design.
- Ease of Use – Install your Hexlox in three seconds. Just insert it into the hex bolt and you’re done.
- Lightweight – At less than 1 gram, Hexlox adds negligible weight to your bike.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Hexlox Key, 6mm Hexlox with Magnetic Insert, 5mm Hexlox, 4mm Hexlox