Thru Axle for BOB Trailer: 172mm with 1.5 Thread
A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers! These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer.
Please note: The dimension listed is that of the axle shaft because thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. ie 12×142 hub is not a 142mm long axle.
- Robert Axle for BOB Trailers uses the same proven trailer attachment system from the stock BOB Quick-Release.
- No special tools required. Our axle is installed or removed using standard hex keys found on your multi-tool.
- Tested and endorsed by: BOB Gear
- Note this axle is not designed for ‘BOB-like’ trailers. For that application we make our Yoke-Mount axles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
A thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers! These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach your BOB Trailer to your 12mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- This axle is compatible with BOB Trailers
- The true dimensions of the axle shaft are: 12mm diameter x 172mm axle length with 1.5mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined. The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized for rugged durability. The axle ends are stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the BOB trailer bobbins.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins that come with the BOB Trailer Quick Release.
Need more information about how our axles work?