12mm Thru Axle for Resistance Trainer and FOCUS R.A.T. – 12×142 or Boost
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru axle equipped bike with your wheel-on trainer, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other trainers. Our goal is to fit the thru axle to your bike perfectly, so we minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up and be race ready and fit for the season.
An additional benefit you will experience, once you switch to our threaded trainer axle, when riding outside with this axle your disc brake will no longer rub. This is due to the more consistent and greater clamping force of a threaded thru axle vs the RAT system. Consider our Lightning Bolt-on Front axle to rid your bike of the flex from the R.A.T.
This axle is specific to bikes with FOCUS R.A.T. thru axles and 12×142 or Boost hub spacing. Includes a replacement R.A.T. nut with the Trainer Axle.
This thru axle is specific to bikes with FOCUS R.A.T. thru axle systems with 12x 142 or Boost hub spacing.
- This Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your high quality bike to your on-wheel trainer. These are compatible with all the popular brands: 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and more.
- Our first priority is building a precision thru-axle. Our axles fit into your bike as well or better than the stock thru axle.
- The axle is installed with a simple 5 mm hex/allen key. The same tool that you carry on every ride.
- The best part? When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer. Indoors or out.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robert Axle for Trainers replaces your stock 12 mm thru axle so you can use your bike on a trainer.
- This axle is compatible with resistance trainers and FOCUS bikes with the R.A.T. thru axle system and 12×142 or Boost hub spacing.
- Includes a replacement R.A.T. nut.
- This axle is compatible with 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other on-wheel resistance trainers.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?