This thru axle is specific to bikes with FOCUS R.A.T. thru axle systems with 12x 142 or Boost hub spacing.
- This Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your high quality bike to your on-wheel trainer. These are compatible with all the popular brands: 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and more.
- Our first priority is building a precision thru-axle. Our axles fit into your bike as well or better than the stock thru axle.
- The axle is installed with a simple 5 mm hex/allen key. The same tool that you carry on every ride.
- The best part? When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer. Indoors or out.
Robert Axle for Trainers replaces your stock 12 mm thru axle so you can use your bike on a trainer.
- This axle is compatible with resistance trainers and FOCUS bikes with the R.A.T. thru axle system and 12×142 or Boost hub spacing.
- Includes a replacement R.A.T. nut.
- This axle is compatible with 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other on-wheel resistance trainers.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?
All orders from our website are via US Postal Service, from Oregon, U.S.A. We make every effort to ship your order within one business day.
Shipping rates and average delivery times are:
• United States: $7.50 USD, 3-4 business days
• Canada: $21.50 USD, 10-14 business days
• All other International: $21.50 USD, 12-16 business days
We are unable to offer expedited shipping. If you need expedited shipping of our products, please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options. We cannot take responsibility for any delays during shipping, including delays in customs or incorrect shipping information.