Thru Axle for FollowMe Tandem: 167 mm with 1.75 mm Thread Pitch
This thru axle allows you to specifically attach a FollowMe Tandem Coupling to your thru axle equipped bike. The FollowMe Tandem Coupling allows to attach your kid’s bike to your bike when they become tired or no longer want to ride on their own. It’s great for when the going gets tough, or just for fun.
This thru axle is designed to specifically attach a FollowMe Tandem Coupling, so you can tow your child on his or her own bike behind you. The FollowMe Tandem is the perfect solution for riding safely with self-sufficient kids. It will not interfere with the use of child seats, panniers, or baskets installed on the adult bike.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This Robert Axle thru axle for FollowMe Tandem Coupling replaces your stock 12 mm thru axle.
- The true length of the axle shaft is 167 mm. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×142 hub does not equal a 142 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the FollowMe Tandem.
- No special tools are required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Please note: This axle does not come with the FollowMe Tandem Coupling hardware. You will need to use the hardware that came with your FollowMe.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information?
- Visit our FAQs page.
- View our Warranty & Returns page.
Kirsten (verified owner) –
This is exactly the axle I needed to attach my FollowMe Tandem to my Norco Scene VLT. It fit perfectly, The Axle Finder on this site was easy to use, the staff were super helpful when I had more questions, and on top of it – the axle arrived SUPER fast. I couldn’t be more impressed with the whole purchase experience. THANK YOU!
Chris (verified owner) –
I was a little apprehensive ordering this from the US, but looked like the best option for my bike. I needn’t have worried as it fits perfectly on my Norco Search. Delivery to Australia was as fast as the delivery of the FollowMe tandem from Sydney so very happy with the product and service.