Orbea Thru Axle For Kids Bike Trailer
Robert Axle Project Thru Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any two-wheeled, hitch-mounted trailer, such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom and more. This axle replaces your stock axle that came with your bike.
All axles are designed, machined and tested in the USA, by avid cyclists, to the tightest standards in the industry. We safety test, to failure, every batch of axles we produce to ensure they exceed your expectations and safety.
Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Share your stoke and enjoy the adventure!
*Did you use our Axle Finder to find this product? That is the BEST way to find the thru axle that fits your bike!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robert Axle for Kid Trailers replaces your stock thru-axle so you can attach a child or cargo trailer to your 12 mm thru axle equipped bike.
- This axle is compatible with Burley, Carry Freedom, Chariot/Thule, Croozer, Instep, and many more hitch style trailers.
- Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×148 hub does not equal a 148 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle end is stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. The threads are M10x1 (metric).
- Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch is not.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?