Thru Axle for BOB Trailer: 229mm with 1.5 Thread
Yes! A 12 mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle equipped bike.
Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12 mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo and more!
Since 2013, we have been an important part of cyclists’ adventures all over the world. Our BOB Trailer thru axles have millions of miles on them in mountain bikes and road bikes, carbon bikes, fat bikes and e-bikes. Our axles are specifically designed to handle the high-torque loads generated by e-bikes.
Our BOB Trailer axles are not just designed in the USA, but are made here as well. They are machined by avid cyclists, to the tightest standards in the industry. We safety test, to failure, every batch of axles we produce to ensure they exceed your expectations.
A thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers! These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach your BOB Trailer to your 12 mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- This axle is compatible with BOB Trailers.
- The true length of the axle shaft is 229 mm. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×197 hub does not equal a 197 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins. Those are available separately, here. Or you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?