12mm Thru Axle for Trainer: 198mm with 1.75mm Thread
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru axle equipped bike with your on wheel trainer, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other trainers. Our goal is to fit the thru axle to your bike perfectly, so we minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up and be race ready and fit for the season.
- This Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your high quality bike to your on-wheel trainer. These are compatible with all the popular brands: 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and more.
- Our first priority is building a precision thru-axle. Our axles fit into your bike as well or better than the stock thru axle.
- The axle is installed with a simple 5 mm hex/allen key. The same tool that you carry on every ride.
- The best part? When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer. Indoors or out.
- Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend 15 mm past your frame on each side.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robert Axle for Trainers replaces your stock 12 mm thru axle so you can use your bike on a trainer.
- This axle is compatible with 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other on-wheel resistance trainers.
- The true length of the axle shaft is 198 mm. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×148 hub does not equal a 148 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?
- Review our instructions.
- Watch our how-to videos.
- Visit our FAQs page.
- View our Warranty & Returns page.
Darren (verified owner) –
Purchased 12mm Trainer Thru Axle for my 2016 Trek Fuel EX 9.8. The axle worked to perfection with my Kinetic 2200 indoor trainer. Could not be happier with the quality of materials and perfect fitment for the 148 Boost (198mm with 1.75mm thread). Great bonus about the trainer axle is you can also use it on the trails on those days when the winter weather conditions allow without having to switch it out for your normal axle. NOTE: I was so impressed with the thru axle that I ordered a set of the Lightning Bolt-on axles (front & rear) to run on the bike once winter gives way to daily single-track rides here in the midwest (Kansas City, MO…go Earth Riders MTB Club & Urban Trail Builders…) Anyway, great product….
Herman H (verified owner) –
Fits my 2020 trek slash as it said it would. Sturdy, and I have nothing negative to say. Using it with a bike trainer and am very happy with the product
Dion I (verified owner) –
Great quality product and was able to get my bike mounted to trainer.