If you’re tired of having a thru axle that sticks out far past your hub, but you’re skeptical of ultra-lightweight parts, then the Thunder Bolt-On Axle may be for you. Simple, clean, and very strong, these bolt-on thru axles are a perfect alternative to your stock thru axle. Easy to install and remove, too!
If you want something more lightweight, then check out our Lightning Bolt-On Axles.
Thunder Bolt-On Axles replace your stock thru axle on your 12 mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- The diameter of this axle is 12 mm and the true length of the axle shaft is 198 mm. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×142 hub does not equal a 142 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- Weight: TBD
- The axle is precision CNC machined in the USA from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized for rugged durability. Our axles are built to the tightest standards in the industry.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?
All orders from our website are via US Postal Service, from Oregon, U.S.A. We make every effort to ship your order within one business day.
Shipping rates and average delivery times are:
• United States: $7.50 USD, 3-4 business days
• Canada: $12.50 USD, 10-14 business days
• All other International: $12.50 USD, 12-16 business days
We are unable to offer expedited shipping. If you need expedited shipping of our products, please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options. We cannot take responsibility for any delays during shipping, including delays in customs or incorrect shipping information.