Yoke Mount Trailer Axle for Boost Focus RAT Bikes – 12 x 148 mm with 1.5 mm Thread
Our 12 mm Yoke-Mount Axles provide threaded studs on both sides of the axle to adapt to your thru-axle equipped bike. Our axles are designed for maximum strength and versatility. This axle fits Focus RAT systems with Boost hub spacing. This axle includes a special nut for adaptation with Focus bikes with the RAT thru axle system. You will need to remove the Focus RAT nut from your bike and replace it with the Focus nut that we provide.
- If you are the DIY type, you might construct your own custom cargo trailer, cargo rack or other inventive applications to suit your needs.
- Our Yoke-Mount axles are in use around the world with ExtraWheel Trailers, Surly’s Bill and Ted Trailers and more.
- This axle is compatible with Boost hub spacing on Focus bikes with the RAT thru axle system. This axle is not compatible with the RAT EVO axles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robert Axle for Yoke-Mount Trailers replaces your stock axle with M10x1 (metric) threaded studs on both ends.
- This axle is compatible with Focus bikes with the RAT thru axle system.
- This axle provides compatibility with ExtraWheel Trailers, Surly’s Bill and Ted Trailers and more.
- The true dimensions of the axle shaft are: 12mm diameter x 172mm length with 1.5mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft is precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel, with M10x1 threads which allow for a variety of attachments.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- Please note: This axle does not come with specific adapters for your trailer. You will need to purchase M10x1 nuts specific to your trailer separately.