Thunder Bolt-On Rear Axle – 12mm x 209mm x 1.75 Thread
Designed for big rides and big riders. Our Thunder Bolt-On replacement thru-axles are a strong and durable option to replace your stock through axle. Thunder Bolt-On Axles are NOT for use with a trailer, but are a solid option if you’re looking to replace your stock thru axle with a more durable, lower profile design. If you want a lighter weight axle, then check out our Lightning Bolt-On Axles.
This is NOT an axle for attaching trailers or trainers.
If you’re tired of having a thru axle that sticks out far past your hub, but you’re skeptical of ultra-lightweight parts, then the Thunder Bolt-On Axle may be for you. Simple, clean, and very strong, these bolt-on thru axles are a perfect alternative to your stock thru axle. Easy to install and remove, too!
If you want a lighter weight axle, then check out our Lightning Bolt-On Axles.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Thunder Bolt-On Axles replace your stock thru axle on your 12 mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- The diameter of this axle is 12 mm and the true length of the axle shaft is 209 mm. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12×177 hub does not equal a 177 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- Weight: TBD
- The axle is precision CNC machined in the USA from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized for rugged durability. Our axles are built to the tightest standards in the industry.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?