Since 2013, we have been an important part of cyclists’ adventures all over the world. Our BOB Trailer thru axles have millions of miles on them in mountain bikes and road bikes, carbon bikes, fat bikes and e-bikes. Our axles are specifically designed to handle the high-torque loads generated by e-bikes.
Our BOB Trailer axles are not just designed in the USA, but are made here as well. They are machined by avid cyclists, to the tightest standards in the industry. We safety test, to failure, every batch of axles we produce to ensure they exceed your expectations.
Please note: In addition to our 12mm BOB Trailer Axle required to attach your BOB, we encourage you to consider replacing your stock axle with our Lighting Bolt-on Axle, which replaces your NAILD thru axle system with a simpler, lower profile and easier to use thru axle when you aren’t using your trailer. With purchase of both our BOB Trailer Axle for NAILD and Lighting Bolt-On Axle for NAILD you can quickly switch back and forth between axles using the hex wrenches commonly found on your multi-tool.
A thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers! These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach your BOB Trailer to your 12 mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- This axle is compatible with BOB Trailers and bikes with NAILD thru axles and 12×142 hub spacing.
- Includes a M12x1.0 threaded nut to replace the NAILD nut that came with your bike.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins. Those are available separately, here. Or you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Need more information about how our axles work?
All orders from our website are via US Postal Service, from Oregon, U.S.A. We make every effort to ship your order within one business day.
Shipping rates and average delivery times are:
• United States: $7.50 USD, 3-4 business days
• Canada: $12.50 USD, 10-14 business days
• All other International: $12.50 USD, 12-16 business days
We are unable to offer expedited shipping. If you need expedited shipping of our products, please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options. We cannot take responsibility for any delays during shipping, including delays in customs or incorrect shipping information.